Roles and Responsibilities
· Driving the sales of assigned territory.
· Handling distributors and dealers.
· Increasing the primary & secondary sales in the territory.
· Focusing on dealer network management for larger market penetration.
· Awareness of competitor's sales, price, product & marketing strategy.
· Prior marketing strategy for short falls of sales& growth.
· Looking after branding & advertising strategy in the territory for brand awareness.
· To solve the problems regarding service if any in the territory.
· Controlling, motivating, enhance communication skills of distributor's sales team.
The candidate should have a minimum of 3-4 years of sales experience in exports of FMEG Electric products
Should have excellent communication and analytical skills
A) Required to aggressively promote the Company's products in the export market. The main aim is to expand the customer base and push new products.
B) Should have excellent contacts with exporters in India dealing in Electric products as well as overseas importers.
C) Monitor all financial and currency processes and transactions and manage all communication with export authorities for all required countries
D) Prepare all export documents within the required time frame and schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation methods in assistance with customers.
E) Serves as a liaison between agents, brokers, banks, shippers, and warehouse facilities.
Thank you !
Your enquiry has been sent successfully.